Monday, March 21, 2016

Trip to Cat Cafe


Cat Cafe is one of the places you should visit when you visit Myeongdong. 


I went there to meet up with my friend from Australia.
 We are not a fan of cats but we visited out of curiosity. 


Some cats are really fierce. They're intimidating. LOL.


But some are nice. I can say that most of them are couch potatoes! 




Unlike the dog cafe, I wasn't able to carry any cat. 


I think they're not approachable. 


I end up just taking selfies with them.


There are 35 cats in the cafe but I failed to connect with any of them.


Anyway, the cafe is clean. We enjoyed the ambiance.


Here are some photos of the cafe:





They have cat toilet! The cats must have been trained.


I can only take pics with sleeping cats. HUHUHU


Look at the posters in their restroom! LOL




Oh btw, visitors are required to change their shoes before entering.


This is a kind of cafe that I would visit only once. LOL. If you're looking for interaction, I think that the dog cafe is better.

How to go there:
From exit 6 of Myeongdong Station, walk straight and turn right when you see the man dressed in a cat costume. You’ll see a sign. 
Admission fee: 8,000 won (with free drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment