Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Trip to Yeouido Island


April is the start of spring in Korea... But for me, it means CHERRY BLOSSOMS!!!


I immediately took some pictures the moment I get off from the subway station LOL.


It's my first time experience spring so I got really excited and used my selfie stick to capture this moment. 


Well since I am a solo traveller, I rely on strangers to take my picture. LOL!


There are lots of activities in Yungjungno Street. Look at this lovers writing their wish in a paper.


There are also dancing Ajummas on stage. It was a really busy Street. 


After Yunjungno street, I went to Yeouido Park. They have some Pavilions there.


and Cherry Blossoms within reach HUHUHU!


This pond is my favorite spot in Yeouido Island. 


Not this. HAHAHA!


Haven't been to Gwanghwamun Square? Don't worry! They also have King Sejong's statue here!








How to go there:
Take the National Assembly Station Exit 2

Admission: FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment