Saturday, May 28, 2016

Trip to Seoul Rose Festival


The Seoul Rose Festival happened last May 20-22, 2016. Since my only free day is Monday, I went there on the 23rd. I think it was also a good choice to avoid the crowd. 



I was amazed by all the flowers in the venue. It's my first time to see different kinds of roses in one garden. Being a nature lover, I really enjoyed the place.


In some arches without flowers, umbrellas were hanged. It gave me an "umbrella festival feels" LOL.
On the right pic, I saw a very big bouquet of roses. It must have cost a fortune. 


Although the weather is hot, the ambiance of the place is really relaxing.


The only problem I encountered is when I ask people to take my picture. It doesn't really turn out the way I wanted it to be. 


A couple volunteered to take my picture so I can take a picture of them LOL!




I'll update this within the week. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment