Friday, July 1, 2016

Tea House Whitebirch Story


This beautiful cafe caught my attention while walking around Samcheongdong. When you go here, you'll feel like you're in a Korean drama drinking a cup of your favorite tea in a Hanok! <3


I've been exploring famous themed cafes around Seoul. But today, I've decided to look for a cozy cafe that most tourists don't know yet. I think Tea House Whitebirch Story (자작나무 이야기) isn't that famous. I tried to search it in www.traveladvisor.com but there aren't any reviews. 


Another reason why I went there is because it's Instagrammable! <3
(Is Instagrammable a word? haha)

Will I recommend this tea house? 


For desserts, not really. I'm not a fan of patbingsu so I ordered waffles. That's how they served it. It has fruits and a scoop of ice cream on top. I find it too sweet.

Omija -ade and Omija Tea
Anyway, I highly recommend you try these drinks! It's Omija. Omija in korean means "five flavors tea". It has salty, sweet, sour, pungent, and bitter taste. Please try it! I also like Omija ice cream but they don't have it here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment