Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trip to Nagsasa Cove, Zambales


 It's not my first time to be in Zambales. I was here three years ago but not in Nagsasa Cove. :) 
18 year old Karla :)


I went there with my mom and dad. Or the other way around. They went there with me. It was supposed to be their summer trip with some family friends. I'm thankful that they allowed me to join them. (I payed for my own expenses. HUHUBELS!)

Nagsasa Cove is a one hour boat ride from Pundaquit. Put on a sun block if you don't what to have sun burns. I didn't have it so I said "Hi" to my tan lines. :)



The Sitio Nagsaza is so simple. It is not commercialized. There are no hotels present there. You can only rent some nipa huts and tent. 
The people there are very accommodating. The Aeta community are the ones who sell some souvenirs and clean the area. 


Someday, I'll go back there and teach these kids. I really want to teach children who cannot afford to pay their tuition.

Here are some pictures of the accommodations:
These are their nipa huts. It's just 100 peso per head. 
 
We slept in a tent. Tents are for rent if you don't have one.

 We bought a hammock. It's very relaxing to sleep there. :)
Jet ski! <3
 Here are some of our pictures in Nagsaza Cove. We literally rotated 360 hahaha!




I'm really thankful to experience summer again after four years in college! 

Thanks for reading! See you on my next blog post! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment