Friday, September 19, 2014

Trip to Hundred Islands, Pangasinan


Okay, this blog post is kinda outdated. I've been to Pangasinan last May 2014. And this is my story. :)

It's been five years since our last family out of town trip. Our vacations every summer stopped when mom got pregnant. Since our baby girl is now ready for a long drive, we're now ready to have vacations every summer. Yay!
We rented a van from UV express with a driver so that we can all enjoy the trip. Dad can't drive for long hours. (signs of aging) hahaha! :)

We left Dasma at around 8pm and we arrived there at 5am. We stayed in my mom's high school friend, sister Emily.

I still can't believe that the high school friend of my mom became a nun. LOL.

Here's a picture of us before we rode a boat to the islands. I don't look like I'm the eldest here. ;)

You can have your "photo op" in the tourism office. They'll ask you to pay for the entrance fee, which is very cheap. I think it's less than 50 pesos.

 
My brother and I enjoyed the boat ride. We were able to take lots of "couple" pictures. :))



I met this guy who really looks like Apl de Ap. He calls himself Buko de Ap because he sells buko juice in one of the islands.  


Here's another "couple" picture of us. Oh how I wish I brought my boyfriend there. Oh wait, I don't have a boyfriend. HAHAHA!



We saw an island with a secret cliff. Hey, It's my first time to jump off the cliff!


We also went to an island where there's a replica of Dyesebel. That's the setting of the first Dyesebel movie.


I love the cave adventures. And oh, some bats are visible in the caves.


My siblings and I really enjoyed the island hopping... 


...and the photo shoot! (Thanks mom! haha)


This little girl is the happiest. :)


I'm ending this post with a family picture. <3









No comments:

Post a Comment