Thursday, February 25, 2016

Trip to Changgyeonggung Palace


Changgyeonggung Palace was built for the elders of the Royal family.


This is the first palace I visited in my "Palace Hopping."







I really enjoyed the hallways of the palace because of its unique architecture.




Honestly, I'm not familiar with the names of each hall. I've read the descriptions and the history of those buildings but it's hard for me to remember foreign names. LOL. 




For me, Chundangji pond is the best photo spot in this palace. I think it's best to go there on Spring or Autumn. During winter, the water in the pond is frozen.


How to go there:
Take subway line 4 to Hyewa Station
and follow the road signs :)

Admission:
1,000 won for adults
500 won for children

PS. 
They are open from 9:00 - 5:00. (Tuesday - Sunday)
They have guided tours in English at 11:00 and 16:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment